Monday, November 5, 2012

Montenegro

Another trip we took was a weekend trip to Montenegro! Or in Croatian Crna Gora, literally Black Mountain. This trip was a lot of fun, but it was raining the whole weekend, so it kind of put a damper on things. 

Also, this was a little after my birthday and I wanted to say thanks for the birthday cards!! Some of them came a little later than others, but that's the Croatian Post for you. But I appreciate them all nonetheless, and I'm so glad people are enjoying my blog (despite the fact I haven't posted in a very long time... it's just a little difficult considering I don't have a computer, but I'm catching up now!) 

Anyway, Montenegro was beautiful. It was a school organized field trip, so I wish we would have gone earlier in the year. It would have been warmer and not as rainy, but all in all I enjoyed it. We went to Kotor and Budva, but it was raining so hard when we were in Budva I didn't take any pictures. So all the ones here are from Kotor.

 








 








We had this for lunch, I can't remember what it was called, but I'm pretty sure it translated to English as 'Meat Log' or something. It was really good, and had cheese oozing out of the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment